Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday


Welcome to Volume 6 of What I Wore Wednesday! I'm linking up with the Pleated Poppy, so click on her link over on the right to check out all the other blogger's outfits!

I don't have many fun outfits to share this week, as I just haven't been dressing nicely lately. I haven't been going into the office much and have felt the need to be a homebody after all the busyness of the holidays.

Outfit #1

Wore this preppy outfit to work, dinner with my parents, and then shopping and cocktails with Michelle. I used to wear stuff like this all the time, but then I started feeling suffocated with the button down layered with a sweater. For some reason, that feeling didn't reappear and I felt totally comfortable and warm all day.

Sweater - Target / Button Down - Land's End / Jeans - Levi's / Shoes - Cole Haan via DSW


These shoes were such an amazing deal! They're Cole Haan Nike Air, originally $278.00. But I got them on serious sale at DSW for $50.98! I love the stitching detail and the two-tone tan/butterscotch leather. The heel is chunkier than I usually like, but it fits well with the overall style of the shoes.

Outfit #2

Wore this to run errands and then to a Junior League meeting. I looked for a really long time for the right color green cardigan and finally found this one after Christmas. The color is called Vintage Kelly Green and this is their Tippi Cardigan. I love it. And since it's wool, not cotton, it won't fade. :)

Cardi - J. Crew - $37.49 Sale / Tank - Target / Jeans - Levi's / Belt - Coach / Boots - Matisse

Outfit #3

Though this is a little fancy for the office, that's where I wore it. I was dying to dress nicely after a week of not exactly dressing down, but not dressing up either. I love the sheer and lace combo of this top - so feminine. I don't know what's happening with my hair here - one side is totally normal and one side is weirdly big. Whatevs.

Top - Daisy Fuentes via Kohl's - $11.25 Sale from $50.00 / Pants - Style & Co via Macy's - $27.98 (that's full price!) / Shoes - Coach 


That's it! That's all! Hopefully I'll have some more next week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment