Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Here's Volume 8! Click on the Pleated Poppy's link on the right to check out all the other blogger's outfits!

Outfit #1

Wore this outfit to work and then to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants with my bestie, her hubby, and their kiddos. I've had the top for a couple months and am just now getting around to wearing it. I think the little lace bow is really cute and so did Mira (one of Michelle's daughters). The pants I've had forever and they are my absolute favorite dress slacks.

Top - Elle via Kohl's / Pearl Necklace - gift from my uncle / Pearl Drop Earrings - Stella & Dot / Pants - CAbi / Shoes - Coach


I think these were the first Coach heels I bought - many, many years ago. I've gotten the heels retipped too many times to count and recently got them resoled, too. The leather, the stitching, and the metal buckles are all still in amazing condition. That's why I have so many pairs of Coach shoes - they really are amazing quality and last forever.

Outfit #2

Wore this to an interview last week. I'll update you about that later. :) This is my other favorite blazer. I love the contrasting edge, the striped fabric on the turn-back cuffs, and (though you can't see it) the contrasting bright pink on the underside of the collar. There is also pink stitching on the inside. So cutie!

Blazer - Target / Shell - Soprano via Nordstrom Rack / Pants - CAbi / Shoes - Coach

Outfit #3

Wore this to work and then out for cocktails with a bunch of girls from the Design Center. We went to a FUN new place - Punch Bowl Social Club. I had a seriously yummy cocktail that included gin and lavender honey. I'll definitely be trying it again! I originally bought this necklace for one of my besties, but it was too similar to one she already had. Instead of returning it, I kept it! And I really like it! For some reason I was lacking a long silver necklace in my repertoire. 

Top - J. Crew - $49.50 / Necklace - Loft - $11.90 Sale / Jeans - J. Jill / Shoes - Charles David

Outfit #4

Errands and shopping day! It was nice enough to go without an overcoat this weekend, but I still needed something with a little weight. This lightweight jacket fits the bill. (I wore a simple tank under it.) It has a matching fabric tie belt, but I wanted a bit of contrast, so I used a different belt.

Jacket - Apt. 9 via Kohl's / Belt - Target / Jeans - Levi's / Boots - Enzo Angiolini


The boots are pretty brown suede. The heel height is at my limit though - my feet were killing me after wearing these all afternoon. You'd think the little platform in the front would help, but it doesn't.

Outfit #5

Just another work outfit for another beautiful day - about 60 degrees today! Tomorrow is supposed to be almost 70! Crazy for Denver in January! Finally got to wear these green pants again. I saw an outfit on Pinterest and I wanted to replicate it. She wore a tan belt, but otherwise this is the exact outfit. 

Blazer - Talbots / Tank - Target / Pants - Target / Shoes - Coach


I love these shoes with a passion. (Though the picture makes me realize I need to polish the leather a bit!) I love the combo of the animal print, the leather, the tortoise shell links, and the metal. 


I'll be back again next week with more outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment