Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Little Bit About Me...

Questions and answers to get to know me better... maybe...

1. What time did you get up this morning? 
Wake up and get up are two different things.... 
Woke up initially at 5:45 to let the dog out. Finally got out of bed at about 7:30. 

2. How do you like your steak? 

Well done - yep, brown all the way through. It can even be a little burned and I'll eat it.  

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? 

Silver Linings Playbook. Totally crazy shit, but really good. I think Bradley Cooper was nominated for an Academy Award for his acting in it.

4. What is your favorite TV show? 

Scandal all the way. Can't get enough of it.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? 

Italy.

6. What did you have for breakfast? 

Coffee and cereal.

7. What is your favorite cuisine? 

Mexican.

8. What foods do you dislike? 

Too many things to list! But just to start - seafood (any and all), peas, cooked carrots (raw are just great), tofu, ketchup, and though it's not a food, I don't like soda either.  

9. Favorite Place to Eat? 

Taco Mex is definitely high on the list. I also really like DBar though I haven't been there in a while.

10. Favorite dressing? 

Bleu Cheese or Light Champagne 

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? 

Nissan Murano 

12. What are your favorite clothes?

I love my new Levi's, my tan knee-high boots from Duo, my green silk blouse from J. Crew, and my grey blazer from Target that has really fun details on it like black piping, contrasting turn-back cuffs, and bright pink on the underside of the collar. 

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?

There are LOTS of places - Isle of Skye in Scotland, Greece, New Orleans (how ridiculous that I've never been there!), Australia... I could go on and on!
The Fairy Pools on the Isle of Skye
  

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 
Usually 1/2 empty, I guess I'm not the most optimistic or positive person. 

15. Where would you want to retire?

That is really too far off to even think about, plus with the way the economy and my career are going, I will probably have to work until I die! 

16. Favorite time of day? 

Sunset.
Susnet pic from my parent's house


17. Where were you born? 
Denver, CO.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? 

Football - but really only the Broncos! 

19. Bird watcher? 

Um, no - boring. 

20. Are you a morning person or a night person? 

I'm more of a mid-day person. Not great first thing in the morning or late at night. 

21. Do you have any pets? 

Lulu my precious puppy. 


22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? 
Nothing new and exciting right now. Things are pretty dead boring around here. :( 

23. What did you want to be when you were little? 

A veterinarian.

24. What is your best childhood memory? 

Getting up early on weekends to go play with Bridget. But she had to do chores first, so I would help her with them. 

25. Are you a cat or dog person? 

Definitely a dog person. 

26. Are you married? 

Nope. Still looking for him.

27. Always wear your seat belt? 

ALWAYS! 

28. Been in a car accident? 

Yes, a few. Thankfully never my fault and I never had any serious injuries - because I was always wearing my seatbelt.

29. Any pet peeves? 

My biggest pet peeve is bad (and slow!) drivers. 

30. Favorite Pizza Toppings? 

Pepperoni and black olives, 

31. Favorite Flower? 

Peony or Star-gazer lily. 

32. Favorite ice cream? 

Coffee or Peppermint.

33. Favorite fast food restaurant? 

For true fast food I guess McDonalds, but I also like Qdoba for their queso.

34. How many times did you fail your driver's test? 

Never! 

35. From whom did you get your last email? 

Last one in general was from Nordstrom. :) Last one from a real person - my accountant asking for my company's books. 

36. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? 

Nordstrom - all sorts of brands and clothes and shoes and purses all in one place!

37. Do anything spontaneous lately? 

Nope, I'm not that spontaneous. 

38. Like your job? 

Not really. That's why I'm trying to change careers. 

39. Broccoli? 

Yummy. 

40. What was your favorite vacation? 

Italy for Jeannine's wedding.
The view from our villa outside of Florence


41. Last person you went out to dinner with? 
My parents. 

42. What are you listening to right now? 
Nothing. It's weirdly completely quiet. But in general, I'm listening to a mix I made of some recent favorite songs which includes a couple of songs from Taylor Swift's Red, Imagine Dragons, Dawes, The Civil Wars, and Ben Howard.  

43. What is your favorite color? 

Pink. Any and all shades. Has always been and always will be.  

44. How many tattoos do you have? 

Two and I'm contemplating a third.

No comments:

Post a Comment