Wednesday, March 26, 2014

What I Wore

Welcome back to another week of what I wore! Which is apparently only four outfits this week. :) 
I'm linking up with the Pleated Poppy, of course. Spring in Denver means weird weather. One day it's 75 and sunny, the next it's cold and snowing. Which means I can't stop wearing my winter clothes just yet.


Outfit #1

Starting off with a snowy day and layers. 

Tank - Target / Jacket - Gap / Skirt - Bopeau / Boots - Guess


Outfit #2

A warm day! This shirt is much more fun than the pic indicates. It's three separate layers of chiffon - the black on top of an off white on one side and then on top of another off white layer. They overlap in the front and the back is just a single layer. Very cute and on sale!

Top - Target - $16.08 sale from $22.99 / Necklace - from a High Point, NC boutique / Pants - Style & Co. / Shoes - Marc Fisher


Outfit #3

And another cold day!

Sweater - Old Navy / Scarf - H&M / Jeans - Levi's / Shoes - Anne Klein


Outfit #4

Another cold day and I needed to dress nicely for a client meeting.

Cardi - Target / Shirt - Croft & Barrow / Pants - CAbi / Shoes - Nine West



That's it for this week! I honestly didn't do much this weekend, so no outfits to show from them and I prepared this post a day early, so I'm missing one work outfit that will be included next week.
Hope you enjoyed what I put together and I'll see you here next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment