Wednesday, March 12, 2014

What I Wore

Welcome back to another week of what I wore! I'm linking up with the Pleated Poppy, of course!


Outfit #1

When I packed this outfit for John's house, I thought it would look best with black, but now I think it would look better with brown. It also has grey in the pattern. It's kind of fun and almost reminds me of camouflage. I also wanted to wear a contrasting wide belt with it instead of the self tie, but I didn't have one at John's. Oh well.

Dress - CAbi - $27.99 Sale from $108.00 / Tank - Target / Tights - Assets / Shoes - Marc Fisher


Outfit #2

Hmmm... this pic was the best of the bunch and it's still a little fuzzy. Sorry. This is one of my go-to outfits now and I really like it. :)

Jacket - Classiques Entier / Tank - Target / Pants - Style & Co. / Shoes - Coach


Outfit #3

I really would have preferred different shoes with this outfit, but I didn't have many options at John's, so these had to do.

Top - Old Navy / Belt - from a skirt / Jeans - Levi's / Shoes - Coach


Outfit #4

I can't tell you how excited I am to bust out my more spring-like jackets!

Jacket - St. John's Bay / Shirt - Rebecca Beeson / Jeans - Levi's / Boots - Guess


Outfit #5

The other day I realized that I was missing a pair of shoes I desperately needed for our big Junior League fundraiser this week. I knew I had another big box of shoes in my storage unit, but I'd never been able to find it. But I needed the pair of shoes, so I went there on Sunday and moved literally 1/4 of the boxes in there and eventually found the big box of shoes. SO WORTH IT!!! I found these cuties along with a bunch of other great shoes I'd been missing and some shoes I'd completely forgotten about.
And look, it was nice enough for capri pants! A win all around!


Top - Target / Cardi - Target / Belt - from a dress / Pants - Loft / Shoes - Adrienne Vittadini


Outfit #6

A totally simple outfit designed specifically around spotlighting these shoes!



Another pair I just found, and one of those I forgot about. Though how I could forget about Burberry, I don't know! And I feel like these are very winter shoes, so I need to get to wearing them before winter is over!

Shirt - CAbi / Tank - Old Navy / Pants - CAbi / Shoes - Burberry


That's it for this week! See you back here next week for more outfits, including what I wear to our fundraiser. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment