Wednesday, March 5, 2014

What I Wore

Welcome back to another week of what I wore! I'm linking up with the Pleated Poppy, of course, so click on the link on the right to see what all of the other bloggers are wearing!


Outfit #1

Nothing new or different here, but it's a good go-to outfit. And since I had to plan a weeks worth of outfits because I was staying at John's, simple was best. So was a limited number of shoes and a lot of black, so I only needed one purse and coat. :)

Top - Apt. 9 / Blazer - Talbots / Belt - Coach / Pants - Land's End / Shoes - Coach


Outfit #2

I love this dress. I love the way it fits me, I love the animal print, I love the pockets. Love, love, love. :)

Dress - Target / Turtleneck - CAbi / Belt - from a skirt / Tights - Assets / Shoes - Coach


Outfit #3

Another day of animal print!

Cardi - Apt. 9 / Tank - Target / Jeans - Levi's / Shoes - Steve Madden


Outfit #4

I was going out for a belated birthday dinner with Michelle this night, so I wanted to be a little more fun than just my usual tights. Polka dot fishnets fit the bill! And dinner at The Kitchen was fabulous!

Dress - Loft / Cardi - J. Crew / Belt - from a skirt / Fishnets - ? / Shoes - Coach


Outfit #5

It's feeling a little springy around here. At least for a day, anyway! Time to bust out the spring colors!

Cardi - Target / Top - Target / Necklace - Charming Charlie (I think!) / Pants - Style & Co / Shoes - Coach


That's it for this week! See you back here next week for another week of outfits!

5 comments:

  1. I look forward to WWIW and especially your blog/pictures. Love seeing what you put together, and my body shape is similar to yours so I get lots of style ideas. The owl necklace is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the only WIWW blogger I read anymore. LOVE your sense of style.You should be a professional stylist/shopper.

    I notice that you never show your handbags. Do you have an everyday bag or do you change it depending on your outfit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tonia! Seriously, that would be one of my dream jobs! I used to change my handbags very often and have a ton of bags, but since I moved and most of my stuff is in storage, I don't have many of them with me anymore. :(

      Delete