1. Loving - Hulu. It's the only way I can keep up with my shows when I'm housesitting at John's. And since it's totally cold outside, I'm fully enjoying being a slug and watching shows all day.
2. Finishing - Just finished watching Parenthood from this past week.
3. Eating - Nothing at the moment, but for dinner I'm going to make green chile chicken sausage. Yum!
4. Hoping - For my Junior League policy review to magically finish itself!
5. Wearing - This is a bit embarrassing, but I never got dressed today, so I'm still in my pajamas. :) But I did add a cardigan! It's slug wear at its best!
6. Watching - Up next on the Hulu queue is some Chicago Fire.
7. Reading - The Undead Pool by Kim Harrison
8. Trying - To figure out why I can't stream the news on my laptop anymore. It works on my Kindle Fire, but not here, even after making sure all my programs are updated. Who knows. I'm certainly not a computer expert!
9. Learning - How to write policy. It definitely takes a different kind of mind than I have.
10. Wondering - What clothes I'm going to pack for my second week at John's. I wonder what's clean at home?
This is a new post I'm going to do on the first of the month. Somebody I know does it and I really like it, so I hope you do, too!