Wednesday, March 19, 2014

What I Wore

Welcome back to another week of what I wore! I'm linking up with the Pleated Poppy, so be sure to check out all the other bloggers' outfits by clicking on the link to the right.


Outfit #1

Every time I wear this skirt I remember how much I love it and how comfortable it is, but for some

Shirt - Old Navy / Tank - Target / Belt - ? / Skirt - Nic & Zoe / Tights - Assets / Shoes - Coach


Outfit #2


Pardon the hairdo here. I was getting my hair cut and highlighted this afternoon and just didn't feel like dealing with it. These shoes! Love! These are another pair just rescued from storage and one that I hadn't forgotten. :)

Shirt - Loft / Tank - Target / Necklace - Charming Charlie / Shoes - Stuart Weitzman


Outfit #3 

This is what I wore to Junior League's big fundraiser. I still love it and it is so comfortable. I also got lots of compliments on it. :)

Dress - Eliza J / Shoes - Kate Spade


I don't usually show my outer wear, but felt this coat deserved it. It was handed down to me from John's partner's Great Aunt. Totally random, I know, but no way was I turning down Escada! And I think it's really pretty.

Jacket - Escada / Clutch - Charming Charlie


These are the shoes that precipitated my search in my storage unit. :)


Outfit #4

Nothing really special here, just comfortable after a long night at The Journey.

Cardi - JCP / Tank - Target / Jeans - J. Jill / Belt - Coach / Shoes - Coach


Outfit #5

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I just got this green dress and I love it. It is really cute and comfortable. I actually already have a green dress, but I don't particularly like it, so I didn't feel bad getting another since it didn't cost much.

Dress - Target - $17.48 sale from $24.99 / Cardi - Target / Necklace - Charming Charlie / Belt - Target / Shoes - Cole Haan


Outfit #6

I always feel pretty in this skirt. It has such great details!

Shirt - CAbi / Necklace - Loft / Skirt - The Limited / Tights - Assets / Shoes - Coach



That's it for this week! See you back here next week for more outfits!

2 comments: