Wednesday, April 2, 2014

What I Wore

Welcome back to another week of what I wore! I'm linking up with the Pleated Poppy, of course!


Outfit #1

When I'm picking out my outfit, I never notice that my blacks don't match. Then it's all I can see when I'm wearing it. And of course the photo shows it, too. I know I need to get over it, but it's always been an "issue" for me. By the way, this necklace is a multiple strand, paper bead necklace made by women in Uganda. It's really pretty and I got a ton of compliments on it.

Top - Target / Cardi - J. Jill / Necklace - gift from Michelle / Pants - Style & Co. / Shoes - Steve Madden


Outfit #2

I kind of forgot I had this dress. John would like to think that it's navy, but it's black for sure. I also realized this day that I need to have the lining hem taken up a bit as it shows no matter what I do.

Dress - Target / Tank - Target / Belt - Target / Shoes - Charles David


Outfit #3

Usually I don't like skirts this short, but for some reason, this one has always been okay for me. And considering I only wear it in colder weather with tights, it's definitely fine.

Top - Semantiks / Skirt - Jennifer Lopez via Kohl's / Tights - Assets / Shoes - Marc Fisher


Outfit #4

And here's the first of a lot of jean outfits. 

Top - Old Navy / Belt - ? / Jeans - Levi's / Shoes - Calvin Klein


Outfit #5

Casual weekend wear. Went to see Divergent - good movie of a book I loved. I recommend it!

Top - Target / Cardi - Target / Jeans - Levi's / Shoes - Superga


I'm sure you've noticed that I'm not much of a tennis shoe girl, but these I love. They remind me of highschool, when I wore Jack Purcells. 


Outfit #6

See, lots of jeans! And I didn't even mix it up by wearing different jeans - they're all the same pair!

Top - Worthington / Necklace - gift from Michelle / Belt - Coach / Jeans - Levi's / Shoes - Prada


Outfit #7

And one more jeans outfit! I promise to mix it up more next week! But really, since I was wandering around the exterior of my client's house taking measurements, jeans were the way to go. I should not have been wearing wedges, but that's okay. I didn't break an ankle or anything.

Top - Elle / Cardi - Target / Jeans - Levi's / Shoes - Calvin Klein


That's it for this week! See you back here next week for more outfits!

2 comments:

  1. i wanna see that first necklace up close!!! so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amanda! Next time I wear it, I'll get a better pic.

      Delete