Wednesday, April 16, 2014

What I Wore

Hello, hello, hello! Welcome back to another week of what I wore! I'm linking up with the Pleated Poppy, so be sure to check out all the other bloggers' outfits by clicking on the link to the right.


Outfit #1

This day my boss and I went to a little party/line showing at the Design Center and we had a photo taken of us there. My hair looks 100 times better here. The joy of having fine, thin hair is that it never keeps its volume throughout the day. :(


See how flat my hair is?!? UGH!

Top - Lauren Conrad / Belt - from a skirt / Cardi - J. Crew / Skirt - Loft / Shoes - Nine West


Here's a close-up of the shoes. They've got cute contrasting stitching. They are not really all that comfortable, though. The heels are really loose and slip off even with heel liners. And because of the small platform, they're pretty heavy. I actually don't think I'm going to keep them for much longer.


Outfit #2

I really like the grey and camel combo here. :)

Dress - J. Jill / Belt - Target / Boots - Duo Boots


Outfit #3

You can't see it well in the photo, but this top is a peplum and has tons of vertical pleats. Very cute.

Top - Target / Cardi - Target / Necklace - Forever 21 / Pants - Target / Shoes - Calvin Klein


Here's a not so fabulous selfie that shows the necklace a little better.


Outfit #4

This sweater used to have a single big snap at the neckline that always bugged me and deterred me from wearing it. I finally decided to take it off and now I'm much happier wearing the sweater! :) And by the way, this is my hair when I let it air dry without any product. 

Top - Old Navy / Cardi - Leo & Nicole / Jeans - J. Jill / Shoes - Target


Aren't these ruffly yellow flats cute?!?


Outfit #5

I think next time I wear this sweater, I'll pair it with black pants to see if I like the combo better.

Sweater - Coldwater Creek / Necklace - boutique in High Point, NC / Jeans - J. Jill / Shoes - Marc Fisher


Outfit #6

I love bright pink!

Top - Target / Belt - from a skirt / Pants - J. Crew / Shoes - Coach



That's it for this week! See you next week with more outfits!


No comments:

Post a Comment