Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What I Wore

Welcome back to another week of What I Wore! I'm linking up with the Pleated Poppy, so click on her link on the right to check out the other bloggers' outfits!


Outfit #1

I had originally put this top into storage with all my other spring/summer clothes, but then I saw on outfit on Pinterest that made me want to pull it out and wear it again. So here it is! I also originally planned to return this sweater, but then decided I needed one this color for fall.

Cardi - Old Navy / Top - Lauren Conrad / Pants - Style & Co / Shoes - Coach


I've had these shoes for years, but haven't worn them in quite a while. I need to figure out how to fix the leather creases at the toes because they look really bad. I do still love the suede/leather/ribbon combo!


Outfit #2

Yep, I wore this exact outfit a week or so ago, too. But it's really easy and when I'm having trouble being creative, it's a good go-to outfit.

Top - Old Navy / Tank - Target / Belt - Charming Charlie / Skirt - Bopeau / Shoes - Sam Edelman


Outfit #3

Looking back at this outfit, I wish I would have worn lighter jeans. I think they would look better with the black and white top. Also, I seriously don't think I look like myself when I curl my hair under instead of out. It's weird.

Top - Old Navy - $29.94 / Jeans - JCP / Shoes - Marc Fisher


Outfit #4

I didn't really wear these jeans two days in a row - there was a weekend in between. (Though I didn't take pics of any of those outfits!)

Sweater - Loft / Tank - Old Navy / Jeans - JCP / Shoes - Coach


I got these shoes around the same time as the other Coach shoes, as evidenced by their very similar design. Those are flats and these are heels with a sling back, though. Still totally cute!



That's all I have for this week, folks! I'll see you next week with more outfits!


No comments:

Post a Comment