Wednesday, November 27, 2013

What I Wore

Welcome back to What I Wore! I'm linking up with the Pleated Poppy, so be sure to check out the other bloggers' outfits!


Outfit #1

Gotta love Target. :) 

Top - Target / Belt - Target / Jeans - Liz Claiborne / Shoes - Sam & Libby for Target


I've been on the lookout for dark red/wine/burgundy heels and found these at Target. They're a bit high, but since I don't wear red shoes that often, I think they'll be okay. And they were half off!


Outfit #2

I think I love this cashmere animal print cardi more this year than I did last year. :)

Cardi - Apt. 9 / Buttondown - Banana Republic / Jeans - Liz Claiborne / Boots - Nine West


Outfit #3

I had to go to a Junior League meeting first thing Saturday morning and I knew I wouldn't be staying in the outfit for too long, so I just wore the same shirt I'd worn the day before. Nobody minded. :)

Cardi - Land's End / Buttondown - Banana Republic / Jeans - Liz Claiborne / Shoes - Cole Haan


Outfit #4

This is what I wore the rest of Saturday. :) Yes, last week I said that I hate leggings, but when I'm just hanging out at home and not seeing anybody, leggings are totally acceptable. (Hi Lulu!)

Sweater - ? via Kohl's / Leggings - J. Jill / Shoes - Steve Madden


Outfit #5

I wore this to go shopping at the Holiday Mart. I wanted to be warm, but didn't want to wear a coat, so this long sweater vest thing worked great.

Sweater - CAbi / Shirt - Target / Belt - Coach / Jeans - J. Jill / Shoes - Coach


Outfit #6

We had an onsite client meeting this day and while usually I wouldn't dress this nicely for an onsite meeting, I decided I needed to dress up a little more because the house is a multi-million dollar historic house and I figured it deserved a nice outfit. :)

Jacket - Classiques Entier / Top - Target / Necklace - Charming Charlie / Pants - Style & Co. / Shoes - Marc Fisher


Outfit #7

Another meeting with the same clients, another dress-up day. I have mixed feelings about this skirt. I really like the style, the color, and the leather waistband, but it is so ridiculously clingy. The lining to my tights, to the skirt. Even spraying it with static guard didn't help.

Top - CAbi / Skirt - Target/ Tights - Assets / Shoes - Coach



That't it for now! See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment