Thursday, November 21, 2013

What I Wore

Welcome back to another week of what I wore! I'm linking up with the Pleated Poppy, so be sure to click on over there to check out what the other bloggers are wearing!


Outfit #1

I got this skirt a while ago but decided that the boucle-like houndstooth was best left until the fall. I absolutely love pencil skirts, but they're difficult for me to wear. If they fit my hips, they're huge on my waist. This one isn't the worst ever. I could get it altered, but it really doesn't seem worth it when I paid so little for it.

Top - Semantiks / Skirt - Target - $22.99 / Tights - Assets / Shoes - Coach


Outfit #2

Love me some lace! Especially when it's something I bought a while ago, but still stylish. :)

Top - Daisy Fuentes / Pearl Necklace - gift from my Uncle / Pearl Earrings - Stella & Dot / Pants - Style & Co. / Shoes - Marc Fisher


Outfit #3

I told you I'd wear these pants again, but I didn't go for the riding boots because it was actually a pretty warm day. I'll do the boots another day.

Top - Target / Cardi - Matty M / Necklace - Charming Charlie / Pants - Old Navy / Belt - Coach / Shoes - Steve Madden


Outfit #4

Running some errands on the weekend, perfect time for sequin polka dots. Right? :)

Top - Old Navy - $11.96 sale from $19.94 / Jeans - J. Jill / Shoes - Steve Madden


Outfit #5

This outfit seemed like a complete departure from my usual, but in the picture, it just seems pretty standard for me. I must confess, I fell for the leather legging trend. First, I'm not really a leather pants kind of girl. Sure, I like suede skirts, but leather pants? Not really. Then I'm so not a leggings kind of girl. I actually hate leggings. They are not pants and shouldn't be worn the way 75% of the women wearing them do. BUT, these leggings caught my eye and I decided I needed them. I feel I must defend them. First the (faux) leather is only a panel on the front and second the material is actually much thicker than regular leggings. more like a ponte knit. So to me they feel more like pants than leggings. Plus they were on sale. :)

Sweater - J. Jill / Necklace - Kohl's / Pants - Target - $12.48 sale from $24.99 / Shoes - Marc Fisher


That's all for this week. See you next week for more outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment