Wednesday, November 13, 2013

What I Wore

Welcome back to another week of What I Wore! I'm linking up with the Pleated Poppy, of course!


Outfit #1

This top is from my very first What I Wore Post a year ago! These are another pair of pants I decided needed to be worn one more time before being put away for winter.

Top - Target / Belt - Coach / Pants - J. Crew / Shoes - Marc Fisher


 Outfit #2

I kind of wish I had worn a wide belt over this cardi, but the outfit was so freaking comfortable as is - seriously as comfortable as pajamas! - that I just couldn't put it on.

Cardi - Target / Tank - Old Navy / Skirt - Loft / Shoes - Marc Fisher


Outfit #3

Last spring I determined that I really like the combo of leopard and kelly green, so here it is again.

Cardi - J. Crew / Tee - Loft / Necklace - Kohl's / Belt - Target / Jeans - Lee? / Shoes - Charles David


Outfit #4

And another pair of pants that I wanted to wear one more time. Except I'll probably wear them again because I want to pair them with my black riding boots still.

Cardi - Matty M / Tank - Target / Necklace - Charming Charlie / Belt - Coach / Pants - Old Navy / Shoes - Steve Madden


Outfit #5

I don't think I've worn this shirt for almost two years. I don't know why - I really like the color, it's got fun details (which you can't see very well here), it's silk and cashmere... Hmmm.... No idea why.

Top - Victoria's Secret / Tank - Target / Pants - Old Navy / Shoes - Ann Taylor via STS


These are the second pair of shoes I got at Junior League's Second Time Shop. They looked like they had been worn once. They've got fun little beads and grosgrain ribbon details and only cost $22.00!


Outfit #6

I really think this might become one of my favorite fall outfits! I love the combo of wine and grey! For some reason I've never really like corduroy pants, but these really struck a cord with me. Maybe because they fit like a skinny jean. And I really like the ankle length.

Cardi - Target / Shirt - Croft & Barrow / Pants - Land's End - $44.00 / Shoes - Nine West



That's it for this week! Hope you enjoyed my outfits and I'll see you again next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment