Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What I Wore

As promised, I'm on time with my post! :)
I'm linking up with the Pleated Poppy, so click on the link over to the right to check out the other bloggers' outfits!


Outfit #1

It's finally really fall around here. The leaves have changed and it's most definitely colder. I had to switch out my closet, which is sometimes like gaining half a new wardrobe. :) 
I've had these jeans since the spring, but never wore them. Thankfully, this green color isn't totally unpopular yet.

Top - H&M / Blazer - Talbots / Necklace - Charming Charlie - $15.00 sale from $20.00 / Jeans - Old Navy - $4.47 clearance / Belt - Coach / Shoes - Coach


Outfit #2

I decided I wanted to wear this dress one last time before it was totally out of season. The boots, scarf, and jean jacket helped with the transition.

Dress - J. Crew / Jean Jacket - Gap / Scarf - Target - $16.99 (?) / Boots - Duo


Outfit #3

Love me some leopard. :)



Sweater - Old Navy - $29.94 / Necklace - Stella & Dot / Pants - Style & Co. / Shoes - Charles David


Outfit #4

After work I had a Junior League event, essentially a party, so I wanted to dress up a little, but not too much. These tights helped - it's a little hard to see, but they've got a really fun almost chevron pattern.

Dress - Loft / Cardi - J. Crew / Belt - from a dress / Necklace - Loft / Tights - Target / Shoes - Coach


Outfit #5

Just another work day. Nothing too special to say about this outfit except that I love these grey suede heels. :)

Cardi - Banana Republic / Tank - Target / Pants - CAbi / Shoes - Nine West 


Outfit #6

I wore this today to hang out at the hospital while my dad had surgery. I wanted to be comfortable but cute (just in case there were any cute doctors around!). And I wanted to wear these bright blue pants just once more before I retire them for fall and winter. 

Cardi - Matty M / Top - Elle / Pants - Liz Claiborne / Shoes - Steve Madden



Hope you enjoyed my outfits! See you next week!






No comments:

Post a Comment