Tuesday, October 1, 2013

What I Wore

Welcome back to another week of what I wore! I'm linking up with Real Girl Style and the Pleated Poppy, of course!


Outfit #1

I know, I know. I wore practically this exact outfit last week. But I really love it! I did mix it up a little bit by pairing it with different shoes, though. :)

Cardi - Target / Tank - Old Navy / Necklace - Charming Charlie's / Skirt - Target / Shoes - Liz Claiborne


 Outfit #2

Apparently I was having a thing for pink this week. :) The mornings are now chilly and that chill lingers in my office for much of the day, so I'm wearing a lot more layers these days.

Dress & Belt - 212 Collection / Cardi - Target / Shoes - Nine West


Outfit #3

Another day of pink. :) I really do love this color.

Top - Target / Pants - J. Crew / Shoes - Liz Claiborne


Outfit #4

It was dang cold this day! I wasn't quite warm enough in this, but it was cute and cozy!

Sweater - CAbi - $68.00 / Shirt - J. Crew / Belt - Coach / Jeans - Levi's / Shoes - Calvin Klein


Outfit #5

Back to another warm day. Ahh...fall in Colorado! It'll be cold again by the end of the week. :)

Tank - Target / Necklace - Kohl's / Capris - Studio AB / Shoes - Coach



Hope you enjoyed my outfits! See you again next week!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I love seeing your outfits every week. :) Thanks for posting them. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfits...Pink is your color! Visiting from the Pleated Poppy :)

    ReplyDelete