Tuesday, September 24, 2013

What I Wore

Welcome back to another edition of What I Wore! I'm linking up with Real Girl Style and the Pleated Poppy, of course!


Outfit #1

I'm determined to get a lot of use out of this dress before it's too cold to wear it anymore. But I may even transition it into fall with the help of a sweater and knee-high boots, because I love it so much!

Dress - J. Crew / Flips - Coach


Outfit #2

I have absolutely no problem wearing white after Labor Day. And in face, I will wear my white jeans throughout winter, though I will have to put this white linen skirt away very soon. 

Top - Warehouse via ASOS / Belt - Charming Charlie's / Skirt - Target / Shoes - Cole Haan


Outfit #3

I got so many compliments on my outfit this day it was shocking. I mean, I know how much I love these pieces and how much I love pairing stripes and polka dots together, but it's really not a universal love.

Top - H&M / Necklace & Bracelet - High Point boutique / Capris - AB Studio / Belt - Coach / Shoes - Liz Claiborne


Outfit #4

I wish you could see the details of this top better. The front is two loose swaths of fabric that are essentially completely open, just connected at the top and bottom that cross over each other. There's also a little zipper in the back. I really like it. It's totally loose and comfortable, but still slightly dressy.

Top - ANA via JCP - $16.99 sale from $34.00 / Necklace - Charming Charlie's / Pants - Liz Claiborne / Shoes - Steve Madden


Outfit #5

Okay, so this whole outfit is new, but it didn't cost much, I swear! I wore this to the Junior League Provisional Retreat. I knew I'd be generally just hanging out most of the day, but I also had a little presentation to give (still not good at that kind of thing!), so I wanted to be cute and comfortable. Also, these jeans are proof positive that you don't need to spend a ton of money on a pair of great looking, great fitting jeans. These are really good looking and fit my curves really well. I don't need to get the waist taken in at all, I just need to get them hemmed a little bit. 

Top - Worthington via JCP - $5.09 sale from $14.00 / Scarf - Olsenboye via JCP - $2.52 sale from $13.00 / Jeans - JCP - $25.49 sale from $44.00 / Shoes - Calvin Klein via DSW - $69.95


Outfit #6

I actually ended up wearing a black cardi over this because it was so chilly! The last time I wore this top it was spring and it seemed better for fall. Now that it's fall I broke it out again, and it seemed much more appropriate.

Top - Liz Claiborne / Pants - Style & Co. / Shoes - Coach



That's it for the past week. See you again next week!




No comments:

Post a Comment