Tuesday, September 3, 2013

What I Wore

Welcome back to What I Wore! I'm linking up with Real Girl Style and the Pleated Poppy, so click on their buttons to check them out!


Outfit #1

I love the idea of this silk t-shirt, but I don't love it on me. This has a teeny bit of elastic on the hem and I don't think it makes for the most flattering shirt. I'm not sure if my tailor would be able to do something about it or not... The color is nice and rich... I'll continue to ponder this one...

Top - Chico's / Necklace - J. Crew / Pants - J. Jill / Shoes - Nine West


 Outfit #2

I wanted to wear a different shirt with these pants, but I decided it was too busy together - ruffles and pindots on the top and the embroidery on the pants competed with each other, then the shirt I thought would look better was dirty, so a boring white tee was the only other thing I could think of since by that time I was running so late. (Wow! That was a really long run-on sentence! Sorry!)

Top - J. Crew / Necklace - High Point, N.C. boutique / Pants - Nine & Co. / Shoes - Coach


Outfit #3

I've worn this exact thing recently, but I really do love it and it's perfect for a casual day in the office when my boss is out of town.

Tank - Target / Cardi - Sonoma / Necklace - Charming Charlie / Pants - Liz Claiborne / Flips - Land's End


Outfit #4

Sunday was oddly chilly most of the day, so when I went to a friend's bbq, I wore this sweater so I could be warm enough outside all evening. Then it totally warmed up and I was sweltering. Denver. What can you do? It was more odd to be the only single, childless person there. Such is my life lately.

Sweater - Target / Tank - Old Navy / Jeans - ANA / Flips - Land's End


Outfit #5

It's a little tough to see because of the photo quality, but this dress has a little polka dot print and pleats along the bodice/neckline. It's really cute - I mean, really - polka dots and pockets! It came with the striped belt, which I thought was another really fun detail. It goes nicely with these wedges because they also have some black and white striped details and tan leather accents. But I've had the dress for a couple years and just bought the shoes at the beginning of summer. They were meant to be worn together!

Dress - Corey P. / Shoes - Jessica Simpson


Hope you liked my outfits! See you next week!


3 comments:

  1. I have to say that I love your clothes and style and posts. I could totally raid your closet and be happy :-) I also like that navy silk shirt on top. But just because it looks good in the picture doesn't mean you weren't uncomfortable and pulling on it all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfits! I especially love the blue pants and the yellow and white sweater in outfit #3

    Mywaytofitandfab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete