Wednesday, August 28, 2013

What I Wore

Welcome back! Here's another week of What I Wore! I was too busy to upload these pics on Monday or Tuesday night, and I won't have time tonight because I'm going to meet one of my oldest and bestest's new baby, Ari. I can't wait to see him! (I sorta have baby fever, a dangerous and inexplicable thing for a single girl.) But anyway, I'm posting this while at work (shhhh!), so I'm going to have to be a little short.
Linking up with Real Girl Style and the Pleated Poppy, of course!


Outfit #1

Dress - J. Crew / Shoes - Cole Haan


Outfit #2

Dress - Target / Belt - Target / Necklace - gift from my Uncle / Shoes - Coach


Outfit #3

Shirt - Target / Tank - Target / Belt - Target? / Jeans - J. Jill / Shoes - Coach

very girly! :)

Outfit #4

Tank - Old Navy / Necklace - Charming Charlie / Earrings - Stella & Dot / Skirt - Bopeau / Flips - Tory Burch


Outfit #5

Tank - J. Jill / Belt - Coach / Necklace & Earrings - J. Jill / Pants - Style&Co / Shoes - Coach


Outfit #6

Dress - Target / Belt - ? / Shoes - Coach


Hope you enjoyed my outfits! See you next week!

4 comments:

  1. Everything you're wearing is absolutely my favorite! It's all so very cute!!
    That last dress from Target - is that from a few years ago? I remember seeing a girl in a cute dress and then saw it at Target and totally loved it, but never bought it. I still think about it regularly wishing I had gotten it. Oh well.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kori! I think that last dress is close to 5 years old! You gotta get things while you can at Target - they don't last long!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! Love the tank top and black skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love jacking off to her dress pictures

    ReplyDelete