Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What I Wore

I am so late in putting this post together, and for that I apologize! But I've had some busy nights and just haven't had the time to get it done. But here it is at last. Better late than never, I suppose! (And of course it's late on Wednesday night and I'm tired, so I'm going to omit some of the commentary. I'll be better next week - promise!) Linking up with Real Girl Style and the Pleated Poppy, of course!


Outfit #1


Jean Jacket - The Gap / Tank - Target / Necklace - White House Black Market / Capris - 212 Collection / Shoes - Nine & Co.


Outfit #2

Dress - H&M / Shoes - Nine West


I ended up changing my shoes to these - much more appropriate together! 
Shoes - Candies


Outfit #3

Dress - Target - $24.99 / Belt - Target / Flips - Tory Burch


Outfit #4

Tank - Style & Co. / Capris - Old Navy / Flips - Tory Burch


Outfit #5

Shirt - Target - $19.99 / Pants - Liz Claiborne / Flips - Land's End


Outfit #6

I do have to say that I plan on adding a crochet or lace trim to the bottom of this skirt because I think it's too short on me.

Tank - Old Navy / Belt - DSW / Skirt - Target - 19.99 / Shoes - Black Rooster



Hope you enjoyed my outfits this week! See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. I just recently found your blog and I love it! You always look so nice and I'm inspired by your fashion sense. Keep it up!
    Veronica in MN

    ReplyDelete