Wednesday, August 14, 2013

What I Wore

Welcome back to another What I Wore! I'm linking up with Real Girl Style and the Pleated Poppy, so make sure to click on their buttons over to the right to check out the other bloggers' style!


Outfit #1

Not too much to say about this, but John did compliment me on my shoes. :)

Cardi - Worthington / Tank - Loft / Necklace - Charming Charlie / Capris - 212 Collection / Shoes - Target


Outfit #2

Denver has been kind of chilly lately, it's weird. Usually in August we hit the high 90s and 100s, but not this year! So I've been wearing more layers and long pants, sweaters, etc. to keep warm.

Cardi - Loft / Tank - Target / Jeans - J. Jill / Shoes - Sam & Libby for Target


Outfit #3

I changed into this outfit later that night - I needed to dress up a little more for an interview. I'm super excited because I got the position (the reason I've been so busy as of late!) and now I am the Membership Vice President for Junior League! It's a lot of work, but I'm very excited. :)

Cardi - Loft / Tank - Old Navy / Belt - from a skirt / Skirt - Loft / Shoes - Coach


 Outfit #4

I absolutely love how this outfit came together! Seriously, how can you go wrong with a peplum, pink, and polka dots?!

Top - Target / Necklace - ILY Couture / Pants - J. Crew / Shoes - Liz Claiborne


Because I just love these shoes so much...


 Outfit #5

Another thing I love these days - the sock bun. :) Again, I wouldn't normally wear jeans this time of year because they're too hot, but... And usually I wear this outfit with cowboy boots in the fall. The colors of the top are kind of muted, with reminds me of fall and for some reason the style of it (it's got a tie belt and ruffles that wash out in the picture) seems great when paired with cowboy boots. Hmmm...I wonder where those boots are? Maybe still in storage...

Top - Elle? / Jeans - Levi's / Shoes - Nine West


Outfit #6

When I bought this top quite a few years ago I absolutely loved it. And while I still love the print, the colors, and the fabric, the style makes me feel like I'm wearing a robe. I have plenty of things that have a tie at the waist, but this one actually closes by the tie, with no other attachments. I don't think it particularly looks like a robe, but I feel it when I'm wearing it. 

Top - CAbi / Tank - Old Navy / Capris - Dockers / Shoes - Coach


Hope you enjoyed my outfits this week! See you next time!

1 comment: