Friday, December 21, 2012

Five Quick Takes Friday

I'm back after not posting this series last Friday!

1. I didn't get the job I really wanted. Sigh. But, the Director of Talent Management and the Vice President of Talent Operations have me in mind for a different position. I'll be meeting with them in the new year to discuss. Also, their titles make me feel like it's a talent show. I think I'll tap dance. :)

2. My sister and Stacy get here tonight! I'm so excited. I have lots of fun things planned for them. Kristen says Stacy wants to rest and not be busy, but that is so not going to happen.

3. I think I'm all done Christmas shopping. I need one more thing to be delivered and then I should be good. This is what my presents look like this year.



4. We're going to make Sparkling Holiday Mimosas on Christmas Eve. Looks yummy!


5. This video is one of the cutest things I've seen. It will make you smile. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment