Wednesday, June 25, 2014

What I Wore

Welcome back to another week of what I wore!
I'm linking up with the Pleated Poppy, of course!


Outfit #1

 I wore my jean jacket over this for part of the day, but the outfit definitely looked better without it.

Top - Target / Necklace - Second Time Shop - $5.00 / Pants - Style & Co. / Shoes - Tory Burch


 Outfit #2

I always pair this sweater with this dress and shoes. I should mix it up some time. :) But I really am a creature of habit. 

Dress - Target / Cardi - CAbi / Shoes - Bandolino


I love the design of these wedges.


Outfit #3

I wore this to a casual family dinner and for one of the first times ever, I was probably the most dressed down person there. Pretty funny. :)

Top - Coco & Chase / Tank - Target / Shorts - Lee / Flips - Tory Burch


Outfit #4

Sunday Funday - met a Junior League friend at Starbucks to discuss a job and then went to the Greek Festival with Michelle's family.

Tank - Coldwater Creek / Skirt - Target / Flips - Tory Burch


Outfit #5

Shhhhh..... I wore this dress to an interview. It would be a career change if it happens. It went well, but I'm not getting my hopes up yet. But the dress - fabulous! I love the stitching on it. It has pockets. I think it's really quite flattering.

Dress & Belt - Evan Piccone / Shoes - Vince Camuto



That's it for this week! See you back here next week for more outfits!






1 comment:

  1. I get hard when I see beautiful women in skirts, just jacked off to outfit 4

    ReplyDelete