Wednesday, June 18, 2014

What I Wore

Welcome back to another week of what I wore!
I'm linking up with the Pleated Poppy, of course!


Outfit #1

I love this dress. It's really comfortable and pretty casual, even if it doesn't look like it - it's only cotton. It has pretty trapunto stitch detailing along the neck and hem. I've had it for years and I hope it doesn't wear out too soon.

Dress - Target / Necklace - Loft / Shoes - Tory Burch


Outfit #2

This is the same t-shirt with the cute crochet detail on the shoulders that I wore last week. 

Top - Target / Scarf - Target / Jeans - J. Jill / Shoes - Nine West


These shoes seemed more comfortable last year. I still like them, but need to remember not to wear them if I'm going to be walking a lot.


Outfit #3

It was pretty hot this day, and I thought that all this flowy stuff would be okay, but I was too hot. I seriously don't know how people wear scarves all summer long.

Top - Worthington / Scarf - JCP / Skirt - Bopeau / Flips - Tory Burch


Outfit #4

I wonder how my polka dot heels would like with this mini-dot print dress? Too many dots?

Dress & Belt - Corey P / Shoes - Tahari



That's it for this week! I'll see you back here next week with more outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment