Wednesday, June 4, 2014

What I Wore

Welcome back to another edition of what I wore! I'm linking up with the Pleated Poppy, of course!


Outfit #1

I shouldn't have gone shopping, but I wanted a new maxi dress. Instead of that, I got this! It's difficult to tell, but the pattern is made from the black leaf pattern and the burn out of the dress fabric to show the nude liner fabric. It's really quite pretty.

Dress - Liz Claiborne via JCP - $33.99 sale from $80.00 / Shoes - my Aunt's


Outfit #2

I loved this outfit last year and still love it this year! The combo of bright yellow with the aqua just works for me. I do wish I had remembered to bring the fun yellow necklace I used to wear with it.

Cardi - Sonoma / Tank - Old Navy / Pants - Liz Claiborne / Flips - Land's End


Outfit #3

We had our last Junior League event of the year down at the Brown Palace, and I wanted to dress up a bit. I had planned to wear a different dress that I haven't worn yet, but it didn't fit that great on the top. (I've never actually liked the top of it anyway, so I think I might have it altered to be a skirt.) Thankfully, I had this here as a back-up!

Dress - Danny & Nicole / Shoes - Michelle D


Outfit #4

It's hot here. Wearing this belt was suffocating me, the shoes were making me sweat, and the strapless bra I was wearing was so ridiculously uncomfortable. Needless to say, all three were off as soon as possible. :)

Dress - Target / Belt - Target / Shoes - Calvin Klein


Outfit #5 

An even hotter day. I can't wait to get back home so that I can have complete access to my shoes and I don't have to wear pumps when I want sandals. 

Top - Liz Claiborne - $6.79 sale from $30.00 / Necklace - Loft / Pants - 212 Collection / Shoes - Nine West


Outfit #6

Are colored skinnies still okay to wear? I feel really out of it with current style trends... Though I do know that coral is still a great color!

Top - Target - $17.99 / Pants - Old Navy / Shoes - Calvin Klein


That's it for this week! See you back here next week for more outfits!

1 comment:

  1. Love all those selections, but my favorite is the white/yellow stripe cardigan look! Bright but not over the top! :)

    -Kara Beth (Art+Java in the morning)

    ReplyDelete