Wednesday, May 28, 2014

What I Wore

Welcome back to another week of what I wore! I only have a few outfits for you this time around because I started housesitting for my aunt and it took me a few days to figure out where to take my pictures. Three days of outfits (not very exciting outfits) were too terrible of pictures to post. 
I'm linking up with the Pleated Poppy, of course!


Outfit #1

I am in love with these new shoes! I'm sure I have a hundred things to wear them with, but this is what made the cut this day.

Top - Target / Belt - from a skirt / Necklace - Stella & Dot / Pants - Style & Co. / Shoes - Tory Burch



Seriously - how cute are these?!? I love the little patent appliques on the burlap background. I had a couple gift certificates to Nordstrom from my birthday, so I used them for these special Tory Burch shoes. :)


Outfit #2

We're at the time of year where there are a lot of Junior League events. This outfit was for our Provisional Graduation celebration. The dress isn't new or anything, but it's only the second time I've worn it.

Dress - Jessica Simpson via Mod Cloth / Jacket - Gap / Flips - Land's End


Outfit #3

This night's Junior League event was a fundraiser/tour at the Museum of Contemporary Art. Good thing I had flats in my car because it was pouring rain and I had to walk a couple blocks to get to the museum and wore those so I wouldn't ruin my heels. Then my feet were killing me, so I changed into them mid-event. :)

Dress - Ralph Lauren / Shoes - Marc Fisher


Outfit #4

Now I'm at my aunt's. The pictures won't be on a plain background because I couldn't find the right place to set up correctly, but this will have to do for another couple weeks. :) Just heading to work this day. I have a break from Junior League events until the weekend. 

Top - Liz Claiborne / Pants - Style & Co. / Shoes - Marc Fisher



That's it for now! See you back here next week for more outfits!

4 comments:

  1. Visiting from the Pleated Poppy link-up. I love your sense of style. So cute. those Tory Burch shoes are to die for!! I also love the maxi-dress. Very flattering. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have such a hard time finding crops (or pants for that matter) that fit nicely - love the crops you have on from Style and Co. May have to check that brand out!

    ReplyDelete