Wednesday, May 14, 2014

What I Wore

Welcome back to another week of what I wore! I've got a ton of outfits for you this week. 
Linking up with the Pleated Poppy, of course!


Outfit #1

This was such a great outfit the first time, so I wore it again!

Dress - Jones Wear / Belt - from a skirt / Necklace - Stella & Dot / Shoes  - Coach


Outfit #2

Totally casual at the office. :)

Tank - Target / Necklace - Loft / Maxi - Target - $19.99 / Shoes - Steve Madden


Outfit #3

This shirt is not photographing as bright as it is in reality. But it's bright!

Shirt - J. Crew Factory - $29.99 / Cardi - Target / Pants - Style & Co. / Shoes - Calvin Klein


You can see the fun loose chevron pattern here.


Outfit #4

I finally found a simple navy cardi! It's just from Target, but it's something that's been on my list for a while.

Top - Target / Cardi - Target / Necklace - Tucson Gem & Mineral Show / Jeans - Levi's / Shoes - Nine West


Outfit #5

I wore this to a friend's baby shower. I decided that the sequins on the tank dressed up an otherwise totally casual outfit enough. 

Top - J. Crew / Jacket - Gap / Maxi - Bopeau / Flips - Tory Burch


Outfit #6

My Mother's Day outfit. I was having dinner with my mom and my Grandma Toni and kept my Grandma Ann's memory close by wearing her beads.

Top - AB Studio - Cardi - Apt 9 / Necklace - my Grandma's / Jeans - Levi's / Shoes - Coach


Outfit #7

It seriously snowed like 6" and these shoes were so not appropriate, but oh well. This shirt should technically be put away for the spring/summer, but I guess it's a good thing it was still out. :)

Top - Jones New York / Necklace - Forever 21 / Pants - Style & Co. / Shoes - Marc Fisher


Outfit #8

I finally got a good picture of the crochet/lace on the front of this cardi! (see below)

Cardi - Apt 9 / Tank - Target / Jeans - Levi's / Shoes - Calvin Klein




Whew! That's it! See you back here next week for more outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment