Wednesday, July 2, 2014

What I Wore

Welcome back to another week of what I wore!
I'm linking up with the Pleated Poppy, of course!



Outfit #1

I love this grey lace top. You can't see it very well in the photo, but it has batwings with crochet lace on the edges. It's very cute.

Top - Style & Co / Necklace - Stella & Dot / Pants - Style & Co. / Shoes - Vince Camuto


I didn't take a detail pic of these shoes the first time I wore them, so here it is now. I love the cut out vamp on the inside - very sexy.


Outfit #2

I was originally wearing a polka dot top with this outfit, but it was so, so hot this day and the top was polyester and I felt like it was suffocating me, so I had to take it off. I had a really long day ahead of me and there was no way I was going to spend it sweltering. 

Top - Old Navy / Belt - ? / Necklace - Stella & Dot / Skirt - Target / Shoes - Coach


I treated myself to a new pair of Coach sandals. I've honestly been looking at black and white striped shoes for a while now and when I saw these on Coach's outlet clearance, I knew they were the ones. Very cute. :)


Outfit #3

Saturday I spent the entire day at Junior League's Board of Director's retreat. Though it was hot outside, I knew I'd get cold sitting in a conference room all day, and the cardi was perfect.

Tank - Target / Cardi - Target / Necklace - Charming Charlie / Skirt - Target / Flips - Tory Burch


Outfit #4

Pardon the cropped out head. Sunday was a no makeup day. :) I love the navy eyelet on the top of this shirt. And I finally got to wear these cutie pink sandals I got a while back. :)

Top - Target / Jeans - ANA / Shoes - Steve Madden



Outfit #5

Just so you all know, these are not the shoes to wear to a site visit with a potential contractor. Too bad I didn't know beforehand that's what I'd be doing this day. :(

Top - Target / Necklace - J. Crew / Pants - AB Studio / Shoes - Tahari


Outfit #6

Just another day at work. 

Top - Target / Necklace - J. Crew / Pants - CAbi / Shoes - Coach


I've had these shoes for a few years now, but this is only the second time I've worn them. They're technically a full size too big and the extra space at the back really bothers me. Thankfully, the pants did a great job of hiding that issue. 




That's it for this week! I'll see you back here next week with more outfits!

2 comments:

  1. Another great week! Love all the outfits. The shirt on outfit # 4 is a favorite! Always love your shoes, but I'm a flats or flips girl {aka not graceful in heels}.

    Do you carry a standard bag or change it up with your outfits?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tonia! I used to switch up my purse quite a bit and had gobs of bags to choose from. But most of them are in storage right now, so I usually just use one bag. I'll try to take a pic and post it next week.

      Delete