Wednesday, July 9, 2014

What I Wore

Welcome back to another week of What I Wore!
I'm linking up with the Pleated Poppy, of course!


Outfit #1

You can see the stripes of my shirt through my lined skirt, but I don't care because it's a super cute outfit! :)

Top - H&M / Necklace - Loft / Belt - Macy's? / Skirt - Target / Shoes - Moda


How cute are these red patent peep toes?


Outfit #2

My boss hates this color, but I like it and I think it makes my eyes look greener when I wear it. 

Dress - Target / Belt - Target / Necklace - Charming Charlie / Shoes - Nine West


Outfit #3

My Fourth of July outfit. I'm not a stars and stripes kind of girl, but I will red, white, and blue! I should have gotten a better pic of the shirt - it's made up of hundreds of little pleats. Very swingy and fun.

Top - Michael Kors / Belt - from a dress / Shorts - Target / Flips - Coach


Outfit #4

 Cute new top. :)

Top - Elle via Kohl's - $30.00 sale from $40.00 / Jeans - J. Jill / Flips - Land's End


Here's a close up of the shirt - it's mini blue and white stripes with a little lace inset.


Outfit #5

This skirt is a really weird length on me, so I folded down the waist a couple times and hid it with a wide belt. Eventually I'll get it altered.

Top - American Living / Belt - Target / Skirt - J. Jill via The Second Time Shop - $14.00 / Shoes - Black Rooster




Because Tonia asked last week, here's a pic of my everyday purse. It's a very fun chevron quilted fabric bag from Coach. I really like how big it is and that it has a long shoulder strap as well as handles. :) The inside is a beautiful peacock blue, too. 
I used to switch my bag on an almost daily basis, but most of my bags are in storage right now, so I can't do that. :(


That's it for this week! I'll see you back here next week for more outfits!


6 comments:

  1. Just found your blog recently and love it! Please keep posting. Your style is so what I am looking for and I love all the ideas and posts you have done. Went back to the beginning and read them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sue! I'm back to regular posting this week!

      Delete
  2. LOVE, LOVE that striped top in outfit 1. And those red shoes!! Hope you're doing well - missed you the past two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tonia! I'm back to regular posting this week!

      Delete
  3. You are adorable! Love all the outfits. :)

    ReplyDelete