Wednesday, January 29, 2014

What I Wore

So sorry to have missed posting last week. I was crazy busy and just couldn't find the time to sit down and edit photos! But what that means is that I have twice the number of outfits to show you this week! I'm linking up with the Pleated Poppy, of course. And because there are so many outfits, I'm going to spare the commentary.


Outfit #1

Top - H&M / Jean Jacket - Gap / Necklace - Charming Charlie / Skirt - Loft / Shoes - Marc Fisher


Outfit #2

Jacket - Classiques Entier via Nordstrom / Shirt - Target / Necklace - Loft / Pants - CAbi / Shoes - Coach


Outfit #3

Jacket - Buffalo Exchange / Shirt - Land's End / Necklace - Loft / Jeans - Liz Claiborne / Shoes - Nine West


Outfit #4

Dress - Bar III / Belt - from a dress / Blazer - Talbots / Necklace - Stella & Dot / Tights - Assets / Shoes - Coach


Outfit #5

Shirt - J. Crew / Necklace - Charming Charlie / Pants - Style & Co. / Shoes - Charles David


Outfit #6

Top - Target / Belt - from a dress / Skirt - Talbots (?) / Tights - Assets / Shoes - Coach


Outfit #7

Top - Loft / Tank - Target / Necklace - Charming Charlie / Jeans - Liz Claiborne / Shoes - Nine West



I love the color blocking design of these shoes and this is the first time I'm wearing them even though I've had them for over a year!


Outfit #8

Shirt - Target / Cardi - JCP / Jeans - J. Jill / Shoes - Sam Eddelman


Outfit #9

Sweater - CAbi / Shirt - Target / Belt - from a dress / Pants - Style & Co. / Shoes - Coach


Outfit #10

Shirt - H&M / Cardi - Matty M / Pants - Old Navy / Shoes - Marc Fisher


That's it for this week. Hope to see you again next week!

4 comments:

  1. I love the way you use color in most of your outfits! Your houndstooth coat is adorable!
    www.alyssabarnettbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the best jackets! And I love that green in outfits #5 & 10. I have seen a bunch of it while browsing stores last weekend...I need to get something green!

    Patrice
    Dittothatstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Patrice! I'm happy to hear it's still a "good" color! I haven't been out shopping in a while, so I'm a little behind in current trends.

      Delete