Wednesday, January 1, 2014

What I Wore

Welcome back to What I Wore! I missed last week because of all the Christmas festivities, so I have double the number of outfits to show you this week! I'm linking up with the Pleated Poppy, of course. :)


Outfit #1

Top - Daisy Fuentes / Necklace - gift from my uncle / Pants - Style & Co. / Shoes - Coach


Outfit #2

I had actually planned to wear my new dark red heels with this but then decided that I might be on my feet a lot this day and I knew I'd be miserable. So I just wore my navy heels. 

Dress - 212 Collection / Cardi - Old Navy / Necklace - Loft / Tights - JCP / Shoes - Nine West


Outfit #3

I haven't worn this sweater set in ages and now that I have, I actually think I should donate it. I think it's a little too short. There is also a button missing, but it wasn't that noticeable, so I wore it anyway.

Sweater Set - Loft / Necklace - gift from my uncle / Skirt - CAbi / Boots - David Tate


Outfit #4

I absolutely love this lightweight striped sweater! It's totally comfortable, soft, I really like the brown and black together, and best yet - it was only $14.99!

Top - Worthington via JCP - $14.99 sale from $30.00 / Necklace - Charming Charlie / Jeans - Levi's / Shoes - Prada


I don't get to wear these Prada heels often, but they are full of fun details!


Outfit #5

Top - Studio M / Cardi - Target / Necklace - Loft / Jeans - Levi's / Shoes - Calvin Klein


Outfit #6

I wore this outfit once last year and just remembered how much I loved the pairing of the leopard skirt with the chambray top.

Top - Old Navy / Skirt - Nic & Zoe / Belt - ? / Tights - Assets / Shoes - Coach


Outfit #7

This is what I wore for our Christmas Eve. We always spend Christmas Eve with my mom's family and it was a ton of fun!

Cardi - Target / Shirt - Croft & Barrow / Pants - Land's End / Shoes - Nine West


Outfit #8

My Christmas Day outfit, when we spend time with my dad's side of the family.

Top - Target / Cardi - Matty M / Belt - Coach / Pants - Land's End / Shoes - Coach


Outfit #9

Wow, that bun is really high on my head! I wish you could see the color of this cardi better because it's a really pretty wine color.

Top - Coldwater Creek / Cardi - Target / Jeans - Levi's / Shoes - Steve Madden


Outfit #10

Usually the office is closed between Christmas and the New Year, but I needed to go in one day to get caught up. I thought I'd have a nice quiet, casual, alone day in there, but my boss decided to come in too. Needless to say, I didn't get nearly enough done!

Top - Old Navy / Tank - Target / Pants - Joe Fresh / Shoes - Steve Madden


Outfit #11

My New Year's Eve outfit. I decided not to go all out. I knew my friends would be pretty casual but I still wanted to be kind of festive. Therefore - sequins. Though I did end up swapping out the heels for flats since I knew we'd be walking a bit and standing a lot of the night at the concert.

Top - Target - $29.99 / Pants - Style M / Shoes - Coach



And that's the past two weeks! See you here again next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment