Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What I Wore

Welcome back to another week of what I wore! And I wore jeans a lot this past week!


Outfit #1

Seriously cozy sweater! (and jeans)

Sweater - Soft Surroundings / Tank - Target / Jeans - Levi's / Boots - Enzo Angiolini


Outfit #2

The only real dress up day. Love this skirt - understated pleats, pockets, and a leopard belt!

Top - Buffalo Jeans / Tank - Target / Skirt - Tommy Hilfiger / Tights - Assets / Shoes - Charles David


Outfit #3

More jeans. The boss has been in Mexico, so I've been really casual. But at least I paired them with a blazer and button down since I had a client coming in to chat.

Shirt - Land's End / Blazer - Talbots / Belt - Coach / Jeans - Levi's / Shoes - Calvin Klein


Outfit #4

I wish you could see the details of this sweater better. It has big lapels and closes with a ring and strips of leather. It's pretty fun.

Sweater - Chaps / Tee - Daisy Fuentes / Necklace - Charming Charlie / Jeans - J. Jill / Shoes - Steve Madden


Outfit #5

Today was much, much colder than I thought it was going to be, so I was thankful for my many layers (there's a tank under the top, too). I hadn't worn this shirt for a long time and I think I'm over it. The fit kind of irritated me all day, so I think I'm going to donate it. And this sweater is actually my moms. :) My long brown cardi needed ironing and I never got around to it.

Top - Target / Sweater - Michael Kors / Jeans - Levi's / Shoes - Coach


That's it for this week. I promise to put a little more effort into next week's outfits! I've got a few client meetings and Junior League stuff, so it's bound to get better! See you next week!

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfits! Some days I wish I could wear jeans more, but other days I'm happy I can only wear them on fridays. That sweater vest looks darling! Visiting from the Pleated Poppy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Becky! I'm the same way about jeans - I want to wear them all the time and then when I can, I want to dress up!

      Delete