Wednesday, February 5, 2014

What I Wore


Welcome back to another week of what I wore! I'm linking up with the Pleated Poppy, of course!


Outfit #1

I stayed at John's house for a few days last week, hence the different background. Did I mention last time I wore this dress that it's a maternity dress? Yep. I cut off the attached ties and when I wear the wide belt, it's totally not noticeable that it's meant for a preggers lady. :)

Dress - Target  / Tank - Target / Belt - ? / Necklace - Kohl's / Tights - Assets / Shoes - Marc Fisher


Outfit #2

Wearing my Thanksgiving outfit that I got so many compliments on.

Top - Darling via ASOS / Cardi - Target / Pearl Necklace - gift from my uncle / Pants - Style & Co. / Shoes - Coach


Outfit #3

I didn't particularly like this outfit, but it was snowy and cold and this was what I had.

Top - Worthington / Scarf - gift from my SIL / Jeans - J. Jill / Boots - David Tate


Outfit #4

Cheering on my Broncos at the Super Bowl with a totally improvised outfit! (It's hard to tell, but the cardi is navy.) Too bad they lost. :(

Top - Wallis / Cardi - Loft / Jeans - Levi's / Boots - Guess


Outfit #5

Trying to mix thing up a little bit.

Tank - Target / Scarf - ASOS / Jacket - Gap / Skirt - Bopeau / Boots - Guess


Here's a closer look at my shorty cowboy boots. I've had them since highschool ( I begged my mom to buy them for me!), but I always forget I have them. I recently unearthed them and I'm determined to wear them more often because they're pretty dang cute!


Outfit #6

It has been seriously cold and snowy here. I feel like I can't get wear enough layers.

Top - Apt. 9 / Blazer - Talbots / Pants - Land's End / Belt - Coach / Boots - Ros Hommerson 


Outfit #7

Today the high in Denver was -1. Seriously. And the heater in my car isn't working. I'm pretty sure I got frostbite driving to work. (obviously not really!) I'm wearing a tank, a long sleeved t-shirt, and then the sweater. I was sweating while getting ready and froze my ass off in the car.

Sweater - Boston Proper / Tee - Rebecca Beeson / Jeans - J. Jill / Boots - David Tate



That's it for this week! See you again next Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment