Wednesday, February 19, 2014

What I Wore

Welcome back to another week of what I wore! For some reason I only have three outfits - I'm not sure if I missed one, but I'm actually putting this together early for once, so I know I'm missing one outfit because of that. I'm linking up with the Pleated Poppy, of course!


Outfit #1

I wish you could see the detail on this dress - it's a really cute sweater-like knit.

Dress - Max Studio / Jacket - Gap / Belt - Kate Spade / Boots - Duo


Outfit #2

My Valentine's Day outfit. It was either this or the red sweater with a pink heart that I wore last year. I opted for monochromatic and not too festive, since I'm single. :) 

Shirt - Old Navy / Blazer - Talbots / Belt - ? / Jeans - Levi's / Shoes - Calvin Klein


Outfit #3

It's been so nice in Denver lately - nice enough for bare legs and not wearing a coat at lunchtime.

Cardi - Target / Tank - Target / Skirt - Loft / Shoes - Marc Fisher



That's it for now! I'll see you back here next week!

4 comments:

  1. I love that belt! I noticed a knock off smaller version at Target so I might have to grab that...I couldn't commit but love seeing it on:)

    Patrice @ http://dittothatstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Patrice! I don't wear the belt often, but I love it!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE outfit # 1 - that's one of my favorite looks. The Valentine's Day outfit is great too. It's nice to see something besides pink & red. Is that shirt still available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tonia! Unfortunately, I doubt the shirt is still available - I bought it in the fall - nowhere near Valentine's Day!

      Delete