Tuesday, May 28, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Welcome back to What I Wore Wednesday. I'm linking up with Real Girl Style and The Pleated Poppy, so click on their links to the right to check out the other bloggers' style! (I'm using larger photos this week, hoping for better quality. And I tried out the "color saturation" photo effect to get the colors more accurate.)


Outfit #1

I wore this outfit to work and to the last Junior League General Meeting of the year. Which just happened to be the first GM I've been to this year. As a Sustainer, I didn't need to attend these things, but I was going to be given an award this night and would be recognized as part of next year's Board of Directors. Because I'd be up in front of a crowd (and probably photographed), I wanted to look cute and professional. I think this fit the bill! I also figured out that this top looks good when paired with my pearl necklace (last time I wore it, I couldn't figure out what necklace to wear).

Top - Darling via ASOS / Pearl Necklace - gift from my Uncle / Pearl Earrings - Stella & Dot / Capris - Loft / Shoes - Coach


Outfit #2

I love the pairing of this light peach with white - I felt so feminine! I kind of forgot I had this cardi and then I saw J at J's Everyday Fashion wearing hers and that made me want to pull it out.


Cardi - Loft / Tank - Target / Jeans - J. Jill / Wedges - Sam & Libby for Target - $34.99


Outfit #3

Extremely casual Friday at the office, but we were only there for half a day. I wish you could see this necklace better - it's a small gold disc with an "L" engraved on it. It's cute and delicate and cost practically nothing.

Shirt - Old Navy - $21.99 Sale from $24.94 / Necklace - Charming Charlie - $8.00 / Jean Capris - ANA / Wedges - Target


Outfit #4

I hit some Memorial Day sales in this easy breezy outfit and got some cute stuff that I can't wait to show you all!


Tank - Old Navy / Necklace - Forever 21 / Skirt - Target / Flips - Tory Burch


Outfit #5

I recently saw one of the girls from the Real Girl Style link-up pair her mint pants with navy and white stripes and I loved the combo. Though I already have a navy and white striped t-shirt, when I saw this linen/cotton tank with wide stripes, I decided I needed it! It was perfect for our family's Memorial Day BBQ. Especially when paired with my cute new wedges!


I've been looking at navy sandals for a while now and just couldn't commit to the expensive pairs I was contemplating. I found these this weekend on sale and I think they're super cute. This pretty nail polish color is Essie The Girls Are Out.

Tank - JCP - $13.49 Sale from $20.00 / Capris - J. Jill / Wedges - Candie's - $26.99 Sale from $59.99


Outfit #6

I've really liked the neon trend, but I just don't think I can get away with too much of it. This is as far as I'm willing to go with it right now.

Top - Target / Skirt - Target - $22.99 / Belt - Old Navy - $6.49 Sale from $14.94 / Sandals - Nine West


That's it for this week! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment