Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Favorite Fancy Tile

I had to call this Fancy Tile because it's definitely not standard.  This probably isn't something I'd put in just any bathroom, or over a large expanse,or in the guest bath shower - it's just too special for those applications.  But it really is my absolute favorite fancy tile.  I've loved it for years.  I'm sure it's super expensive, but I think it would be worth it on one wall in a powder room.  Boss man said that I'd get sick of it, but I don't think I would.


This is Ann Sacks - Beau Monde Rose Mosaic.  It has Heavenly Cream Marble, Thassos Marble, Rosa Portugallo Marble, and Rainbow Onyx.  Really - those are all individually cut pieces of stone to make up the rose pattern.  So much work.  So beautiful.  I LOVE it!


No comments:

Post a Comment