Tuesday, July 9, 2013

What I Wore

Welcome back to another What I Wore! I'm linking up with Real Girl Style and the Pleated Poppy, so click on their links to check out the other blogger's outfits!


Outfit #1

My boss was out of town this week, so I decided I could be pretty casual in the office. This coral necklace has a funny story. My parents always go to Santa Fe for their anniversary and often ask me if I want them to bring me anything back. I'd been on the lookout for a coral necklace and even had one in mind but it was really expensive, so I gave my  mom the details - I wanted a  multi-strand coral necklace, or if it was only one strand, I wanted it to be made of an unusually shaped bead - I didn't want a basic round bead, and I wanted it to be really red coral, not orangey at all. So what did she get me? An orange-red, round bead coral necklace. Um, thanks. It's the thought that counts!

Top - Calvin Klein / Necklace - Santa Fe, gift from my parents / Shorts - Target / Shoes - Black Rooster


Outfit #2

Happy Independence Day! Though I didn't really do anything special, I still wanted to wear patriotic colors. This top is a fun batik print in red, white, and blue, made a little more special by being entirely pleated.

Top - Michael Kors via Nordstrom Rack - $29.97 sale from $99.50 / Belt - from a skirt / Jeans - J. Jill / Flips - Land's End


Outfit #3

Totally casual weekend wear for running errands. I've had these capris forever. They are getting so worn out and even have bleach stains on them, but they are so comfortable that I won't throw them away.

Top - Daisy Fuentes / Capris - Old Navy / Flips - Tory Burch


Outfit #4


Back to the office after a wonderful long weekend. I got these capris a few years back at Junior League's Second Time Shop. I usually don't find anything nice in my size at the shop, but this day I found these great linen capri pants. They were in fabulous condition, the shop manager gave me a JLD member discount, and I've gotten lots of use out of them!

Top - Jones New York / Belt - Target / Capris - Michael Kors / Shoes - Coach


Sorry I don't have many outfits this week, but I hope you'll come back next week to see what I've put together!


2 comments:

  1. I love the bright summery tunic with the white pant. Super cute and so perfect for summer! Would look cute even if it wasn't the 4th :) Visiting you from the Real Girl Glam linkup! :)
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete