Tuesday, July 23, 2013

What I Wore

Lots of outfits for you guys this week! I'm linking up with Real Girl Style and the Pleated Poppy, so make sure to hop on over there to check out other bloggers outfits!


 Outfit #1
dressing up chambray

I recently saw this outfit on one of the bloggers who link up and I very much wanted to interpret it in my way. This is what I did:


I knew that I had a skirt in a similar pink tone - this relatively fancy skirt that has metallic threads that give it a lovely sheen and that I rarely wear except to dressy events. And of course I have a chambray button down. I also had a chunky gold necklace. But I'm not exactly the kind of girl to tie my shirt in a knot at my waist and that's not exactly appropriate for work and a Junior League meeting anyway, so I tucked my shirt in cleanly and added the neutral belt and sandals. I liked the overall look and I got lots of compliments. :)

Top - Old Navy / Necklace - Kohl's / Belt - Target / Skirt - CAbi / Sandals - Nine West


Outfit #2

I didn't intend to do this, but almost this entire outfit is from Target. And from different years, too - I didn't buy one of these pieces at the same time.

Dress - Target / Necklace - Charming Charlie / Belt - Target / Wedges - Target


Outfit #3

I wish you could see this top a little better because it's super cute. It's got ruffles and pleats and the print is all different sizes of hearts. <3

Top - Wallis / Belt - Target / Capris - Dockers / Wedges - Sam Edelmann


Outfit #4

I was trying to mix things up with a little bit of color today and I really liked the result.

Cardi - Sonoma via JCP - $13.49 / Tank - Old Navy / Necklace - Charming Charlie / Pants - Liz Claiborne / Flips - Land's End


Outfit #5

Just a casual Saturday. I had tentative plans to meet with some Junior League girls and then just ended up running some errands.


I just love the tassels on these flips!

Top - Old Navy / Capris - ANA / Flips - Coach


Outfit #6

We had family in town from California and had a big family dinner this night, so I had to look a little nicer even if I was still pretty casual. One of my cousins was shocked that I was in pants while she was in a dress for once. :)

Top - JCP / Necklace - J. Jill / Capris - J. Jill / Flips - Land's End


I got a new nail polish and it just happened to totally match my pants! :) Essie - Mint Candy Apple


Outfit #7

Sometimes it amazes me that some of the least expensive clothes I have get the most compliments. For example, this dress. While I don't remember exactly what I paid for it a year or so ago, it wasn't much as it's just from JCP. But I always get tons of compliments on it! It's a great off-white all-over lace, and the fit is really good.


You've seen these before in black and now here they are in tan, along with my mint toenails. 

Dress - Jones Wear Dress via JCP / Belt - Charming Charlie / Sandals - Target


I hope you liked my outfits this week! See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment