Thursday, April 14, 2011

Neighborhood Update

I know everybody is anxiously awaiting an update about my neighbors, so here it is!

There's a new stoner roommate downstairs.  I don't much like him because he smokes in the hallway.  It's bad enough that their smoke is permeating my apartment from below, but now I have to smell it in the common areas, too.  Kitty doesn't seem to like him either.  She seems to be running away a lot lately and they're always calling for her and bribing her with food to come in.

The young Indian couple next door seems to have had a baby.  I didn't even know she was pregnant!  I honestly don't see her very often and she dresses in long flowing traditional Indian dresses, so it's not that I'm completely unobservant!  I don't know how the three of them are living in a one-bedroom apartment.

My upstairs neighbors have found the love again.  And I have to hear it.  A lot.

Across the complex is where Boagey and his owner live.  Boagey is the Labradoodle that Lucille LOVES.  Okay, I love him, too.  I would steal him if I could.  I hadn't seen them in forever until the other day when I was walking Lulu.  I went over to introduce Lulu even though I knew she wouldn't enjoy the situation.  Boagey was so excited to see me that he peed.  As expected, Lulu isn't Boagey's biggest fan, and she hid between my legs the whole time.

The leaves are finally coming out and the grass is finally turning green.  Maybe we'll see more doggie friends out and about and meet some new neighbors.  There's got to be some more nice people here.

No comments:

Post a Comment