Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Lulu's Been a Bad Dog!

For some reason Lulu has a serious oral fixation.  She licks things constantly.  Her own body, the sofa, my feet.  Whatever.  Or she has to have something in her mouth.  She will actually fall asleep with a toy in her mouth.  At night if I don't bring a toy to bed, she will gather up my duvet cover and munch on it for a bit.  She hasn't done much damage lately, but Monday night she chewed a big hole through the duvet cover and down into the very expensive down duvet.  ARGH!  I think an especially pokey feather caught her interest.  When her licking finally woke me up, she knew she was in trouble.  She moved as far away from me as she could while still staying on the bed.  I can't even tell you how many duvet covers in Lulu's 11 years I've had to replace, but looks like it's time for another.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment