Wednesday, September 3, 2014

What I Wore

Welcome back to another week of what I wore! I was apparently on a bit of an animal print kick this week. :) 
I'm linking up with the Pleated Poppy, of course!


Outfit #1

I love this feminine top!

Top - Elle / Tank under - Target / Pants - Style & Co. / Shoes - Stuart Weitzman


I've had these great wedges for years, but don't wear them very often for some reason. I need to remedy that!


Outfit #2

I have seriously been coveting this top for over a year. The last time I was at the CAbi outlet store, they didn't have it. That was so long ago that I had given up hope that I would actually ever find it. But, lo and behold, when I was down there a couple weeks ago - there it was! Happy day! And it was on serious sale, too! :) I did wear a blazer over this for most of the day because it was really chilly.

Top - CAbi - $17.99 sale from $79.00 / Jeans - Liz Claiborne / Shoes - Coach


Outfit #3

One of my new shirts! 

Top - Loft - $12.99 sale / Jeans - Levi's / Shoes - Dolce Vita



Isn't this detail along the neckline pretty? 


More animal print!


Outfit #4

Gotta wear these pants while it's still the season to!

Top - Elle / Pants - Liz Claiborne / Flips - Nine West


I don't wear these too often because they're a little tight, but they're very cute. Since I hurt my left foot a couple weeks ago, they're even tighter on that foot. :(


That's it for this week! See you back here next week for more outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment