Sunday, July 1, 2012

My Favorite Little Girls

Eeeek! I've been ignoring my little blog. So sorry. I'll get better about writing soon. But in the meantime, I'll share some photos of my favorite little girls, who I've been spending a lot of time with lately.


Little Miss Kinley. Looking so precious here, just angelic. Her hair cracks me up.


Miss Mira, being goofy.


Kinley apparently likes to suck on her toes. Here she is going for them.


I love Mira's eyes in this picture, they look so pretty.


Both girls together. This was the best picture I could get.


The girls spent the night. Though Mira went to bed immediately and in the guest bedroom, Kinley was up for quite a while. Here is her safely bordered area in my bed. And she's going for her toes again!


Seriously, how cute!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment