Wednesday, August 27, 2014

What I Wore

I'm totally late posting this edition of what I wore, but I've been so busy with Junior League stuff that I didn't have time to crop photos. Sorry! But better late than never, right?
Linking up with the Pleated Poppy!


Outfit #1

My first time ever rolling up my skinnies.

Top - Target / Pants - Old Navy / Shoes - Sam Edelman


Fun and bright with my blue toenails!


Outfit #2

Apparently I was on a colored pants kick. But, really these are bright pink and the others are coral. :) Small differences to some, but very big to a designer! We had a Junior League event at J. Crew this night and I felt the need to actually wear something from there, so pink capris it was!

Top - Target - $9.98 / Necklace - Stella & Dot / Pants - J. Crew / Shoes - Vince Camuto


Outfit #3

I had lots of plans for this day, but didn't end up doing anything. Sometimes a day like that is just what the doctor ordered.

Top - Loft / Jeans - Levi's / Flips - Land's End


Here's a close-up of the ruffle detail on the shirt. Very cute.


Outfit #4

Spent the afternoon shopping in this. Great outfit for repeatedly undressing and dressing again. I got some great stuff, by the way!

Top - Design History / Jeans - Levi's / Flips - Tory Burch


Outfit #5

I decided I needed to wear this dress before it was too cold to do so.

Dress - Worthington / Shoes - Vince Camuto


Outfit #5

A new shirt! I'm in love with this antique rose color right now. 

Top - H&M - $17.95 / Necklace - J. Crew / Pants - Style & Co. / Shoes - Vince Camuto



That's it for this week! I'll see you back here next week with more outfits (and more new stuff!).

2 comments:

  1. Great looks! You're blog is amazing! So glad I found it.

    I'd love if you checked mine out http://www.folio-v.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Clothes! Lucky you! Will be looking forward to a lot of new outfits. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete