Wednesday, February 12, 2014

What I Wore

Here we are again with another week of outfits! I'm linking up with the Pleated Poppy, of course!


Outfit #1

Layers, layers, and more layers! It was still so flipping cold!

Sweater - Target / Shirt - Land's End / Jeans - Levi's / Boots - Guess


Outfit #2

I really love the detail on this skirt, but I think it looks better with different shoes. But it was too cold to bare my legs, so brown boots it was.

Sweater - Loft / Tank - Loft / Skirt - Sunny Leigh / Boots - David Tate


Outfit #3

I loved this pairing - the muted pastel colors and the long flowy scarf and cardi together. Lovely. Except the sweater developed a hole in the shoulder seam after just one wearing and before ever washing it, so now I have to see if I can exchange it.

Cardi - Target - $22.99 / Scarf - H&M / Shirt - Daisy Fuentes / Jeans - Levi's / Boots - Guess


Outfit #4

Had to cut out my head because I didn't bother putting on makeup this day. :) I love this new shirt - it's totally not my usual style, but I decided I needed some more casual things for the weekend and I really liked this color combo.

Shirt - Target - $14.99 / Jeans - J. Jill / Flips - Land's End


Outfit #5

This outfit is a bit of a go-to for me now. And though I didn't go to work because I wasn't feeling well, I did wear this to the Junior League meeting. I had to give a short presentation and would be presented as part of next year's Board of Directors, so I wanted to look nice. And what better time to bust out the red lipstick than when you're not feeling great? :)

Cardi - CAbi / Shirt - J. Crew / Pants - Style & Co. / Shoes - Coach


Outfit #6

Another pairing I really like - the green cardi over polka dots. Usually my go-to cardi color is pink, but I decided to mix it up a bit this day. 

Cardi - J. Crew / Shirt - Lauren Conrad / Pants - Style & Co. / Shoes - Coach



Hope you enjoyed my week of outfits! See you back here next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment