Tuesday, June 11, 2013

What I Wore

Welcome back! I have lots of outfits this week with lots of new items for you to see! I'm linking up with Real Girl Style and the Pleated Poppy, so check out their sites to see what the other bloggers are wearing!


Outfit #1

This day was so chilly, I really could have worn more clothes and been more comfortable. Later I had to change to seriously warmer clothes because we were going to the Sting concert at Red Rocks and I knew it would be really chilly there at night. The cardi and the khakis are items I found at Goodwill a while back. The khakis still had the original tags on them - never worn - what a deal!


Love these flats! They are as comfortable as slippers and I got compliments on them from random strangers when I went out to lunch.

Cardi - Ann Taylor, thrifted Goodwill - $4.00 / Tank - Dana Buchmann via Kohl's / Belt - from a skirt / Khakis - Gap, thrifted Goodwill - $6.99 (originally $49.95) / Shoes - Target - $19.99


Outfit #2

The day after the Sting concert I was a bit tired and wanted to wear something seriously comfortable - nothing binding and no high heels for me this day!

Necklace - Charming Charlie / Top - J. Crew / Skirt - Target / Shoes - Steve Madden

Outfit #3

In reality this necklace matches these pants, but the pictures make them look so different! Please trust that this Interior Designer can match better than this looks!



I bought these wedges last summer when this style was so popular and I still love them.


I recently got this gold link bracelet from J. Crew Factory. It really like the look of it, but it definitely not worth the full price - it's plastic! Not metal at all! Also, though I'm not a thin girl, my wrists are not large and this just fits. I'm going to go to a bead/jewelry store to find another gold link that I can add myself so that this is easier to put on.

Necklace - J. Crew / Top - Joe Fresh via JCP - $29.00 / Link Bracelet - J. Crew Factory - $19.50 sale / Bangle Flower Bracelet - Stella & Dot / Capris - J. Jill / Shoes - Black Rooster


Outfit #4

Just running some errands this weekend meant very casual attire.

Top - Target - $3.00 sale from $10.00 / Necklace - J. Jill / Jean Capris - ANA / Flips - Land's End


Outfit #5

Another very casual day. In fact, I still had wet hair and no makeup when I took the picture - that's why I cropped out my head. :) These capris are definitely not the most flattering, but they're very comfortable, so I keep them around.


You can see the beginnings of a flip flop tan on my feet!

Top - Joe Fresh via JCP - $12.00 / Capris - Gloria Vanderbilt / Shoes - Old Navy - $22.94


Outfit #6

I seriously almost wore shorts to work this day. My boss was still out of town and it was going to be almost 100 degrees. But because the top and the wedges are so casual, I thought white jeans were a better option. I have no problem wearing long shorts to work, but I usually like to dress them up a bit with heels.

Top - Target - 19.99 / Jeans - J. Jill / Shoes - Candies


Outfit #7

Another 100 degree day meant a lightweight dress was in order.

Necklace & Earrings - Charming Charlie / Dress - Old Navy - $7.99 sale from $29.94 / Belt - ? / Shoes - Target


Hope you enjoyed my outfits from the past week! Please come back next week to see what else I put together!

No comments:

Post a Comment