Tuesday, March 26, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Omigod. I am dying for spring. But of course it snowed 12" here this weekend. I am so done with winter. Seriously.

On a fashion note, I really need to get into my storage unit and find my shoes. Two huge boxes are in there somewhere and I NEED them for spring and summer. I know it's going to be an overwhelming undertaking, but I've got some great shoes that I want to wear. It's going to be like Christmas morning when I do find them. :)

On another fashion note, I think I need to give up my quest for printed pants. I've tried on so many pairs, from different stores, in different prints, but none of them work. They are just not flattering on a girl with my thighs. Sad. :(

Onto what I actually did wear! (Again, I'm trying to wear things I haven't worn lately.)

Outfit #1

I got so many compliments on these shoes last week that I had to wear them again. I like them even better without tights - I think the fun details are even more noticeable. I bought this shirt recently and I think it looks better in person than it does in the photo. I bought this necklace years ago for my cousin Paul's wedding to Lisa, who is one of the best additions to our family. :) It was recently rescued from the storage unit, so here it is!

Top - Target - $12.00 / Necklace - White House Black Market / Pants - Style & Co. / Shoes - Audrey Brooke

Outfit #2

I haven't worn this black blazer or this button down much lately, so here they are. I rolled up both sleeves to do something a little different and I really liked the look. I also haven't worn these heels all winter because of the peep toes, but the weather was pretty nice this day (before the snow) and I painted my toenails, so it was time.

Blazer - Talbot's / Shirt - Land's End / Necklace - Kohl's / Jeans - Levi's / Belt - Target / Shoes - Coach


Here's a closer look at the heels. You all know how I love Coach shoes because of their great details and good quality.


I also wore my new J. Crew animal print bracelet for the first time with the rest of my gold bangles. Though it's a slightly different animal print than the belt, it wasn't really noticeable.

Bracelet - J. Crew - $29.70

Outfit #3

I didn't wear my white jeans much this winter, even though I have no problem breaking that "rule". This outfit was inspired by an outfit I pinned on Pinterest, and the rep that I had lunch with this day loved the combo. Boss man even complimented me on the grey suede heels. How he never noticed them before, I'll never understand.

Top - Target / Necklace - ILY Couture / Jeans - J. Jill / Belt - from a dress / Shoes - Nine West

Outfit #4

Another new shirt, pants I forgot I had, and a necklace I've only worn once. Trying to follow my goals! I love this shirt. It's a fun, springy mint color, though it looks a little blue in this photo.

Shirt - ANA via JCP - $12.00 sale from $20.00 / Tank - Target? / Necklace - J. Crew / Belt - from a skirt / Pants - J. Jill / Shoes - Coach


Here's a better photo of the necklace and the true color of the shirt.


Hope you enjoyed my outfits! I'm linking up with the Pleated Poppy and Real Girl Style, so click on their buttons on the right menu to see the other bloggers' outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment